Thursday 9 May 2013

edinburgh - home sweet home

- What is the world's greatest lie?... It's this: that at a certain point in our lives we lose control of what's happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate - Paul Coelho (The Alchemist)


Photo: Summer is coming

I have been travelling quite a lot for the past couple of weeks so I have a bit to catch up on here, but in the meantime I just had this write this mini update. 

I have arrived back in Edinburgh feeling incredibly happy to be here. I think I had to get away for a bit and come back to make it feel like I was coming home. I am loving living here and I'm so excited about it. 

It probably helps that the weather is getting nicer! And the days are long, which I have always loved. 

I'm also finally starting my job on Monday. 

So things are going really well, and it's awesome.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment