Saturday 5 April 2014

edinburgh bucket list

So at this stage it looks as though I will be leaving Edinburgh in less than 8 months.

View from Grey Friars Churchyard

It seems like awhile but I know it will go so fast, and I don't want to be caught out at the end with things I wish I had done. There is so much I still want to do in the rest of Scotland and the UK as a whole but I'll just use this blog entry to concentrate on Edinburgh, and tick things off as I go. I'll probably add more to it as well as I find things I want to do. 
  1. Visit Craigmillar Castle
  2. Explore Holyrood Palace
  3. Picnic/barbeque somewhere
  4. View the Scottish National Gallery
  5. Go up the Scott's Monument
  6. Go down to Gilmerton Cove
  7. Visit the Edinburgh Vaults
  8. Walk in the Pentland Hills
  9. Explore South Queensferry and the Forth Bridge
  10. Experience a football game
  11. Walk across to Cramond Island
  12. Have a dram at the Scotch Whisky Experience
  13. Visit Incholm Abbey
  14. Walk along the Craigs
  15. Not technically in Edinburgh, but visit Linlithgow Palace
  16. Go up Calton Hill in the daylight
  17. Go up Arthurs Seat for a sunset and/or sunrise
  18. Play paintball and/or lasertag
  19. Explore Rosslyn Chapel








1 comment:

  1. sounds great!! that's a big list :) hope you get to do it all! xo

    ReplyDelete